PIZZA (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PIZZA (private)

Post by avandewiele on 1/28/2017, 8:54 pm

Alex entered the open walled marble building that was the mess hall. There were a few dozen stone tables scattered around, with a long one at one end for the guests, satyrs, Chiron, and Mr. D to sit at. There was a scattering of demigods, most in groups of two or three, grabbing a late breakfast or early lunch. The mouth-watering scent of a thousand delicious foods mixed together into the brazier at the center of the wall made Alex's mouth water, and he heard a distinct stomach rumble from behind him. Turning, he grinned at Lorne, the son of Nike he had spent the morning with. "Hungry, eh?" He laughed at the other boy. The son of Zephyros turned to the table that held all the food available at the moment, and spotted a row of pizzas down far to his left. Unable to wait, he grabbed a plate and used a blast of wind to grab a whole pepperoni pizza to fly over to him. He misjudged the velocity, though, and with a splat found himself covered in meat and tomato sauce. He groaned, plucked a slice off of himself, and started chewing. "Not bad," he commented dryly.
avandewiele

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2017-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PIZZA (private)

Post by Green on 1/28/2017, 9:15 pm

Lorne smirked and placed a hand over his stomach. He was very hungry and needed to eat something before his body turned on himself. The son of Nike laughed when Alex got pizza all over his clothes and walked over to the buffet table to grabbed a new pan of pizza. He came back to sit beside Alex and sighed. "Finally." He whispered to himself and took a slice to eat. "It is good. It's always good." The son of Nike smirked and took two more bites.
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by avandewiele on 1/29/2017, 2:22 pm

"I know, right," Alex said through a mouthful of pizza. "You gotta wonder where they make it, though. No way are there enough harpies to make all this food every day."
avandewiele

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2017-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Green on 1/29/2017, 2:45 pm

"They must use the Mist in some way to make all these different foods that don't make us fat. Sh*t, I remember my first week here I ate five or ten cheeseburgers in a week." Lorne smirked, shaking his head. "And I didn't even gain a pound! It's crazy, but I love it so much."
Green
Loyal Member

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

View user profile

07 Character slots left

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down