Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

Post by Cassandra Valance on 3/4/2017, 6:46 pm

Hi. My name's Cassandra (well....that's not my real name, but that's the one I'll answer to on here) and I'm a geek. Just getting the essentials out of the way, you know. I'm an American and I love my country but I will make fun of it (and pretty much anything else).

Ok....me being awkward time!

As mentioned before, I'm a HUGE geek and I'm into pretty much everything: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings/Middle-Earth, Percy Jackson (obviously--why else would I be here if not?), Hunger Games, Marvel, DC, Sherlock BBC, Doctor Who, Mad Max--pretty much anything except Twilight. I've roleplayed before, but my rping is very, very rusty. ("My people skills are rusty." I'm not sorry, I had to do that). I love reading and writing fanfiction, watching TV shows and movies, reading books in general, listening to music, debating, sitting in a chair and spacing out for unaccounted amounts of time, fangirling, and doing origami.

Yup....

That's that....

How do you finish these things....

Ugh....
Cassandra Valance

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, How Are You Doing this Fine Day?

Post by Morgan Landry on 3/5/2017, 6:17 am

Hey Cassandra! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad to see you made it here alive :D

I'm Morgan, one of your admins. I'm a huge nerd too -- actually most of us here are huge nerds so you'll fit in perfectly with our crazy geeky crew of campers :P If you have any questions or encounter any problem, please let me know! I'm here to help out :)

Have fun at training, don't get killed ;)
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15434
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum