Race to Win [private]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Race to Win [private]

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/8/2017, 10:02 pm

"A what for a what?" Marcus asked as he got out of the car, his face still a little green from Vita's joy ride. He walked into the store and looked around to see a lot of car parts that looked very expensive if they were to be broken. Marcus stuffed his hands in his pockets, not wanting to do a klutzy move.
BriseisBailey5780

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/9/2017, 12:32 am

Vita began picking up items and tossing them to the side as if they were dollar store items. None of the mechanics seemed to care or tell her to stop and some even said hi to the young girl as she looked around, waving her new friend over and holding out a few spark plugs as well as various items that looked like alien parts.

"Hold these and don't drop them," she said sternly before giving them to him and moving on to the rims, "Awe sweet! Ive been looking for the diamond rims for ages now. Teeto how much for the rims?"

A tall man peered from behind a very expensive car as he wiped his forehead and shrugged, "How much you makin from your next race?"

"Three grand, not much," She shrugged and asked him how much he really wanted for them seeing as they were diamond incrusted.

"You can take em for free, they were for a client but she didn't want them after we put them on for a show. They're just takin up space at this point," he said before climbing back int othe car to work.

"Thanks Teets, you're the best," she smiled before throwing them into a box as well as a few other things and a bottle of Jack Daniels then headed for her car, "toss that in the trunk and we'll head back."

Putting her things away and getting in the drivers seat the daughter of Zelo began typing on her phone like a mad man as she waited.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female
Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2014-12-18

View user profile https://mixer.com/Chessieblud

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/9/2017, 12:48 am

Marcus tried to hold all the objects in his arms, but he was pretty clumsy and he almost dropped the items on more than one occasion. He hurried through the store as he followed Vita, not knowing half the stuff he was holding.

He raised an eyebrow at the Jack Daniel's but didn't say anything. He got into the car, making sure to put his seat belt on and say a prayer to Nike so he didn't die on this trip.

"What was half of that stuff?" Marcus asked.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/9/2017, 3:58 pm

"Most of it was mods to just look good but a few were spare parts i like to have on hand incase i overwork something in a race," She explained before her phone rang and she answered it while speaking in French.

The foreign language conversation lasted a few minutes and ended with her smiling and putting on her seatbelt rather quickly.

"Right, no more joy rides, lets have a race," she chuckled and peeled out of the parking lot at break neck speed before drifting and racing through the city limits.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/9/2017, 4:06 pm

Marcus's face was just about to go back to his normal color when Vita just had to go a million miles per hour.

"I swear to the gods I will puke in this car," He yelled as his knuckles were turning white from holding onto the seatbelt so rightly. His stomach flew into his throat as he closed his eyes tightly, trying not to vomit all over Vita's nice car.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/12/2017, 2:42 pm

"Do that and I'll drop you at the next corner. Deal with it," she chuckled while driving to the city limits with a few other luxury cars in tow. Laughing a bit the girl slid to a halt and got out of her car before bounding over to the others and laughing with them before opening the bottle of alcohol she had taken from the garage.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/12/2017, 4:32 pm

Marcus kind of fell out of the car and hugged the ground. "I thank you Nike for leaving me alive after that horrible form of torture. I thank you Zeus for leaving me a live after that horrible form of torture," Marcus repeated to all the gods, not getting off the ground yet as he planned to thank ever god.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/27/2017, 9:46 pm

"Oh get over yourself," the girl laughed while talking with her friends and they pulled out speakers and an amp before turning on some rather club-like music and all dancing and chatting with one another.

Vita walked over to Marcus and raised a brow, "Not gonna dance or join us? Not all of my siblings and i are mean."

The girl laughed and took another swig before dancing and twirling her way back to the group of her demigod siblings.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/28/2017, 3:50 pm

Marcus looked up. "Dancing? I can dance. I'm a great dancer." Marcus jumped up from his spot on the floor with a grin as be slid onto the dance floor with a wiggle of his hips. "I'm the disco king!"
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/28/2017, 10:03 pm

Many of the older children and demigods all laughed as they watched Marcus begin to dance with them. Vita grabbed a rather attractive girl by the hand and the two began dancing rather close with one another and began rocking together, body to body. It felt like an outdoor club to be quite honest and a few other demigods of various party gods showed up, the Dionysus children bringing plenty of drinks to go around.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/30/2017, 6:53 pm

Marcus looked interesting at Vita and the girl she was dancing with. He made a mental note to tease her later for it as he started dancing around some other guys and was villainous his head up and down comically.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 7/31/2017, 1:19 am

Vita continued to dance and eventually one or two Demeter children came out with something that looked like a cigarette. The demigoddess took it happily and shared it with the girl she was dancing with and they booth became a bit more gigglier and made out a bit while grinding on one another as they danced and rocked together.

The guy who offered Vita the rolled blunt walked over to Marcus and held it out to him, "Want a hit kid? some of the best stuff around, and we should know."
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 8/1/2017, 3:35 pm

"No thanks," Marcus denied politely before pushing through the grinding bodies and over to Vita. "You know those are bad for you, right?" He yelled over the loud music as he pushed some giggling girls out of the way.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cheshire Cat on 8/7/2017, 2:11 am

"What is? Alcohol? Does it look like any of us care, we've already lived this long so may as well celebrate."

The demigods all laughed and shouted happily as the music continued to play and bodies continued to grind while couples would slink to the shadows to do gods knows what before returning and dancing once more.
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member

Female

Unused Goodies
-10 Slots
-5 Gp gifts
-2 exotic pets
-Custom Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by BriseisBailey5780 on 8/17/2017, 6:04 pm

Marcus rolled his eyes, but he was still smiling as he danced next to Vita. He hasn't been out dancing in a while. He is used to training and hanging out with his siblings, not doing stuff like this, but he liked it. Sometimes a person needed a break.

"This is fun! Do you do this all the time?" Marcus yelled to Vita over the music.
BriseisBailey5780

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top