sucky (private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sucky (private)

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/1/2017, 4:13 pm

the beach. a place where people who have friends go to impress each other with their half naked bodies that really aren't all that great.

wes jacobs, the transman who had scars under his nipples, hated the beach. to him, the beach was a place he could go to where everyone would stare at him if he took his shirt off. sometimes, if he was lucky and kept his shirt on, he would only get a few stares from girls in the aphrodite cabin. these girls obviously didn't know that he was trans until one of their friends would tell them and they would quickly sneer and look away.

of course, wes had been used to this. he'd grown up around people who didn't know much about the trans culture. this was normal for 'people like him,' right? this had to be a normal occurrence otherwise your feelings would be hurt 24/7.

wes only came to this beach because it was supposed to be a place to observe or find love, or something stupid like that. love had never been an option for wes because of who he was. well, neither was friendship.

so he took things to himself to sit and observe in a really comfortable spot in the sand away from others. there were girls talking about how each other's makeup looked or how their burps were sounding, and there were guys who were talking about how hot a girl or guy was. everything seemed to range in weird ways around this camp. nothing at all like wes' old school.

it would take a lot for wes to be brought down or discouraged for who he was. he just had to observe for right now, and learn how to love and who to love.
Doug The Turtle

Male
Number of posts : 2320
Registration date : 2013-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sucky (private)

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/1/2017, 4:50 pm

Arian went to the beach every day. With her surf board tucked under her arm, she jogged down the dunes in a wetsuit, her sunkissed hair up in a ponytail. The waves here were simply too good for her to miss out on. Whenever she had some free time she got changed, grabbed her board and made a run for it.

As usual, the populars had taken the best spots. Arian was one of the populars but she wasn't in the mood for small talk. Ducking away from a flying volley ball, she almost ran into a guy sitting by himself.

She smiled, "Hey is this spot here taken?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/2/2017, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15434
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/1/2017, 5:11 pm

wes looked up to see a girl who was possibly around his age, although he was really bad with ages, asking to sit next to him.

"i, uh, um, are you sure about wanting to sit with me? the people here might think you're kind of weird if you do." he said shyly, trying to push her away,
as he did with everyone who made contact with him.

no one at this place had really tried getting to know wes, most just heard the tale of the 'trans freak' who goes around to bathrooms trying to steal little kids. this, obviously, wasn't true. there weren't even little kids running around into bathrooms. they were all playing on whatever they saw or talking or something normal like that.

this place wasn't normal, and neither was wes, so he decided to give this girl a shot. he started to scoot over, but looked up at her to make sure she was actually okay with this.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/2/2017, 3:39 am

Arian winked. "They already know that. I'm the crazy Italian chick here."

That wasn't 100% accurate, but Arian had a reputation. She was from a shady background with some shady money. She'd cursed one of her ex girlfriends with a week long sunburn for cheating on her, and she was quick to shout or to cuss. (She tried to deny it, but her reputation had just stuck.)

She dropped her backpack and rummaged around in it, taking out juice boxes, some peach soda, a box of cookies. "Feel free to dig in," she told him. "Im gonna do some sand sculpting till the waves start."

Ooc: sorry it's so short! I'm about to leave

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/2/2017, 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/2/2017, 10:57 am

"no, i um, i don't really like eating in front of others. it's kinda hard to do that here though." wes wondered if she knew he was trans. he seemed to be hiding it pretty well but he wasn't ashamed.

wes, being the weird trans guy he was, took his shirt off to show his semi-tan skin and said, "i will join on you on that sand castle though. it can be a race."
ooc: mine is short because of school im so sorry
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/2/2017, 4:52 pm

Arian' s eyes slid over his scars. She immediately understood and realized this was the trans guy people had been talking about.
She gave him another sunny smile, "Come along then racer!"

They found a nice spot near the water where the sand was just at the perfect point between wet and dry. Arian had a couple of buckets for the castles and let Wes choose one before filling her own with handfuls of sand.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/2/2017, 10:57 pm

wes took the blue bucket that arian had brought with her. everything was so perfect in this moment, he was making friends.

"so, tell me about you. what's your story?" he asked, genuinely curious. wes had never had actual friends who cared enough to tell him anything about them so this had to be a perfect time.. right?
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/4/2017, 1:08 pm

Arian chuckled. Where should she start? Her family's gang activity? Probably not, she didn't want to scare him away. "I'm from Naples, crazy cittą," she said. "The Mediterranean is full of monsters so I'm happy I found camp, hahaha. What about you, where you from?" She dusted the sand off her hands. "I'm Arian by the way."
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/4/2017, 2:18 pm

"i don't necessarily know where i'm from, but i know where i've been. kind of a smart alec answer thought, huh?" wes laughed not so shyly. it was actually kind of creepy, which is something that made him laugh even more to where he was wheezing. he stopped when she asked his name. "oh, uh, i'm wesley. wes. it's nice to meet you arian. it's a true pleasure. i've had my fair share of monsters, believe me." he grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it, trying to seem nice but slightly romantic.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/4/2017, 3:34 pm

Arian was a bit surprised by the kiss but smiled at Wes. Normally she didn't like it when men did that, especially those she knew back home, but somehow when Wes did it with his shy little smile it was cute.
"So where have you been, then?" Arian chuckled, pulling her bucket upwards to reveal a small sandcastle like Cinderella's in the Disney version.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/4/2017, 11:12 pm

wes looked at the sand castle arian had made in awe. how could someone do that? "wow, uh, i've been told that i was born on a small farm in idaho, but i doubt that. my dad hated idaho. i moved around a lot for my dad's, uh, 'jobs' and so i've been a lot of places that i don't even know the name of." wes dragged his hand across the back of his neck, still in his slight shyness of getting to know a girl. "i think your story is probably a whole lot more interesting and fun than mine is though." he laughed, scooting slightly closer to get a better look at the castle.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/5/2017, 6:14 pm

Arian immediately noted the queasiness in his voice when he mentioned his father's job. Was it something illegal? Or gray somehow? Zeus knew she wasn't a stranger to those.

Arian made a sort of half-smile. "I wouldn't be so sure about that honestly.... I mainly made it thanks to music and taking some, uh, necessary steps." She patted the roof of her sand castle, shaping it into fine turrets and tiling it with seashells.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/5/2017, 9:05 pm

wes sighed. "my dad would always tell me that he had jobs to go to but we were just always switching schools because of kids or teachers who weren't supportive of the 'trans lifestyle' i live in. it's really not that big of a deal though. i bet your music blew those charts away." wes put his arm around her, making dramatic motions. "i can see it now, 'arian the star!' who knows what she'll do with her music next?!"
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/6/2017, 4:52 pm

Arian chuckled and gently swatted his shoulder. "Oh stop it," she laughed. However she couldn't help but be unnerved by what Wes said. The way he said it, sarcasm or not. 'People who don't agree with the trans lifestyle'. As if being trans was a lifestyle choice like being vegan or doing yoga. She knew a few trans people back home as part of her school's LGBT club and had learned some good lessons from them. Hearing that story from Wes made her wish she had these kids and teachers in front of her.
She started putting together a garden of sorts around the castle with green algae and pretty seashells. "What kinda music do you listen to right now?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/6/2017, 5:17 pm

wes laughed at her really random question. "i've been kind of into some acoustic pop recently. i don't really know who makes the songs, i just listen to whatever i can get my hands on. what about you? i bet you listen to hardcore rock or something, huh?" he smiled and then got serious and said, "i'm joking please don't punch me."
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/7/2017, 8:59 am

Arian looked at him, her blue eyes sparkling. "What's wrong with hardcore rock? I quite like it." She started filling her castle bucket with sand again, finding she quite liked Wes' presence. The kid was shy, but he seemed good-humoured. "Acoustic pop is very sweet. I'm a bit the same, I listen to pretty much anything that strikes me be it pop, electro, classical, Ancient Greek, or anything in between. I quite like church choirs, actually," she admitted with a smile. Probably came from growing up in the very catholic country of Italy.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/7/2017, 11:19 am

wes laughed again. wow he was doing a lot of laughing. "it's not that there's anything wrong with it, i was just trying to guess." he watched as she put more sand into a bucket. "you know, if you continue with the sand at this rate, the beach is gonna run out." as she told him what music she liked, wes started thinking about how many different genres were out there that no one really knew about. wait, did she say church choirs?
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/9/2017, 7:38 am

She patted the bucket and lifted it up, revealing another little castle and laughing at his joke. She was about to quip something back when suddenly, a few screams came from their right. The popular crew had spotted a dark shape in the water zooming towards them, and were all scampering away. Magazines and designer hats whirled around.

"What in Hades'...." the rest of her sentence was a blur of Italian and Greek cussing that I really shouldn't translate. Arian stood up, her eyes narrowing. "How did that get past the magic border?" Without waiting, she grabbed her surfboard and sprinted off to the water, her jewelry turning into a bow and quiver on her back.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/9/2017, 2:23 pm

wes flew back faster than you could say toaster stroodle. (ooc: i have no idea.) was arian really going after a blob in the water? he noticed her jewelry change and ran after her. "wait! arian, what are you doing?!" he hesitantly followed behind her, hoping she wouldn't get hurt. he'd seen too many people he knew get hurt and he always tried to take it away, but some pain is too much to handle. "think about what you're doing first! you're gonna get hurt! arian!"
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/10/2017, 4:41 pm

Arian heard Wes behind her and looked over her shoulder. "Get away from the water!" she called and jumped on her surf board, paddling forward into the waves. Fact was, she probably wouldn't have gone into the sea if she hadn't seen two kids out there -- not too far away, but enough to realize the creature would be upon them before they could get to the shore. Arian clenched her teeth. She too had witnessed campers die in the wars -- some of them her own siblings. From what she could see those two over there from the Hebe cabin, and pretty young too. (There again everyone seemed young in there.)
Arian caught a wave and crouched up on her board, ready to slice it up.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/10/2017, 5:40 pm

wes muttered some not so nice words and jumped into the water, trying to quickly swim his way out to the kids that arian was trying to save. if she handled the creature and he got them out, maybe no one would get hurt. right? "arian, be careful! you don't know what that thing can do to you!" he yelled as he was getting the others onto shore.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/11/2017, 4:12 pm

Arian heard Wes behind her and saw him ushering the kids to safety. But she had to cover them.
The wave was tall and powerful, a dream come true. Arian wove across it, up and down, guiding the board with twists of her hips. Her muscles clenched under her skin as she notched an arrow. The edge of her board left white lines behind her as she picked up speed, aiming straight for the creature. One arrow hissed into the water and her hand went to her quiver, sliding out another two.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/14/2017, 6:57 am

wes watched arian in complete and utter awe. he'd never seen anyone do anything like this before. the more he thought about it, though, the more he realized that she was doing something stupid and life threatening. she could get seriously hurt and wes would have to use his stupid power, which is really more of a curse. sure, many people would kill for his power, but the way that it worked, he had to see the person in pain for him to know that they were. he had to know exactly where their pain was at, and he had to put them through pain to take it away and after all of that, they would see him in pain.

"arian get out of there! you're gonna get hurt!" he ran back towards the water, grabbing the nearest surfboard he could find.

"sorry!" he yelled back behind him.

the closer he got to the water, the more he realized that he didn't know how to use a surfboard. do you just paddle and then stand up? it was too late because by then, he was already paddling into the water.
salt water flooded into his face as he paddled in the most stupid looking way. he barely knew how to swim, now he had to surfboard? no. this was stupid.

wes found whatever wave he could find just to try to get close enough to arian.
he gripped onto the board tight as he stood up, trying to catch his balance. 'i can do this. she needs to get out of here,' he thought to himself. 'just focus.'

and so he did, he stood up on the surfboard and rode the water.. for about 15 seconds until he completely wiped out into the ocean.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 8/17/2017, 2:13 pm

Arian's arrows hissed into the water but from what she could see -- mainly angry underwater thrashes and lots of boiling bubbles -- no fatal harm was done. As a child of Apollo, it really got on her nerves. "Just die you stupid pile of harpy dung," she hissed through her teeth. However her ears picked up on a voice calling her name, just behind her. Her head turned, her eyes went wide. Wes? She saw the boy just as he fell into the water, carried away by a powerful wave.
Oh no. Oh no no no.
Arian gritted her teeth and crouched low on her board. She had about two seconds left before the roll collapsed on top of her and then she'd be in deep trouble. Gliding to the top of the wave, she nocked her final three arrows and let them loose just as she jumped off the board into the sea.
Too late.
The wave crashed down on her, pulling her to the bottom and spinning her like a washing machine. Her knee hit something. Her arrows poured from her quiver into all directions and she lost her bow. That wasn't too bad, she could always get a new ones from the armory. The trick was just not to get hit by any of her own weapons whilst in this hell of a wave. At least Wes and the rest were closer to the shore than she was, which meant the monster would go for her instead of the others.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug The Turtle on 8/17/2017, 3:03 pm

"no!" wes called out as he saw arian hit the ground as he was underwater too. he started swimming as fast he could towards her, but realized there was still dangers to the others around him. the stupid sea monster was going after arian, but not the others. using this information, wes swam near the monster just as it was getting close to arian and stabbed it with his sword. this just made it more mad.

the monster picked him up as he was still holding onto his sword. he was running out of air underwater and he was straining to hold on. it started shaking and opening it's very disgusting mouth when wes realized there was an arrow floating next to him.

he grabbed the arrow and climbed across the creature as well as he could getting to its eyes. he snapped the arrow in half, the best he could in these conditions, and stabbed into the eyes, the second one after 30 seconds to get to it.

it screeched loud under the harsh conditions of the water, throwing wes up into fresh air where he started to celebrate when he realized something. was arian still down there? he swam back down, still trying to avoid the slimy creature, and got near to where she had been, digging into the watery sand. "arian!" he screamed underwater, which made him swallow some nasty water.
Doug The Turtle

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top