Winter holidays!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter holidays!

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/30/2017, 6:53 am

Dayami was finally back in Camp Half-Blood. After a relatively monster-free semester of school, she had taken a flight back to the States and was now wheeling her luggage through the snow over to her cabin. Despite the frost and cold, the building was still covered with lush ivy. Dayami kicked the snow off her boots and dropped her bags on one of the bunk beds. It didn't look like any new siblings had popped up while she was away, she realized with a pang of sadness.
The cabin had been cleaned up by the harpies at the end of summer, so the stuff she had left was in new and unexpected places. She had to fish out her DVD's from underneath the shelf and open a couple of drawers before finding her weapon polish and Capture the Flag maps.
Finally she emerged from her cabin and ran over to the Hermes cabin where her friend Jin was staying. She knocked on the door excitedly, holding a bag of homemade cookies.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female
Number of posts : 15479
Registration date : 2011-12-31

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)

Back to top Go down

Re: Winter holidays!

Post by Jinjaku on 12/30/2017, 9:06 am

Jin had finally unpacked the remainder of his things just as the Hermes kids were arriving as well as a few new nervous faces. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief at finally being done with the packing, he set off to lay on his bed thinking about his holidays.

Reuniting with Jace once again was fantastic, as they were able to quickly fall back into the same old routine they had before he was sent off to the camp and Jin was glad that nothing had changed between them. They had hit up a few places earning themselves a nice christmas and some exercise as they evaded the cops. Jin smirked to himself as he remembered the chase, it was surprisingly something Jin found that he had missed. However it wasn't all criminal activity that he and Jace indulged in, he had also been able to catch up to his all-time favourite t.v show Doctor who and was he glad he caught up quick enough to see the Christmas special as it was amazing.

As he lay on his bed smirking to himself as the memories came flooding through his mind, he was unaware at the looks he was getting from the new occupants who wondered who he was and how he was in the Hermes cabin considering he wasn't participating in all the conversation going on around him. Their questions remained unanswered as there was a knock on the cabin door, Jin seeing that no one had seemed to hear it got up and answered only to see Dayami's grinning face staring right back at him.

Jin blinked at her before closing the door and turning around, but sighed to himself with a small grin and faced the door once more before opening it and dragging her in none too gently before leading her to is the section of the room, while small he still had more room than the rest. You see Jin had his own section of the cabin that no one dared to trespass unless given permission too, while it may not seem fair as the cabin was already cramped Jin never said he was a fair person.
Jinjaku

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2015-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 12/31/2017, 11:42 am

"Wow, rude?" Dayami protested as he dragged her in. "I was just coming to say Happy Holidays and give you cookies!"

She gave him the bag, a bit crumpled now, and crossed her arms. The cookies were homemade: her father owned a bakery and made her boxes full of them when she left for the US.
The smaller demigod glared daggers at Jin over the scarf that wrapped around her face. She was dressed in her usual sturdy boots and denims, a ski jacket and bobble hat to keep her warm.
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinjaku on 12/31/2017, 12:08 pm

Jin ignored her comment as he accepted the bag she had handed to him, placing it on his bed Jin grabbed a cookie before taking an experimental bite, Jin found that they were indeed quite nice and before long he had munched them all.

Returning his attention back to the annoyed demigod beside him, he rolled his eyes at her attitude as he sighed. "Sorry okay, it was rude of me to close the door on you and then drag you into the cabin," Jin said apologetically.

Weirdly enough Jin looked like he was in conflict with himself after speaking before he did something that was a complete shock to everyone that knew him, Jin wrapped an arm around Dayami pulling her in for an uncomfortable hug which lasted less than five seconds but the action was still seen by all in the cabin and it seemed that most couldn't process the silent and tough Jin had instigated a hug of all things.
Jinjaku

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry on 1/1/2018, 6:27 am

"Thank you, apology accepted," Dayami said with a little glint in her eyes, half-annoyed, half-amused. But she wasn't ready for what happened next.

Jin never hugged anyone. He was the definition of tall, dark and unapproachable. If you were lucky he'd give you one handshake a year, for the holidays. But a hug?
She was so caught off guard that she just stood there wide-eyed, stiff as a board. Finally after a few moments she gave one of her cheerful, contagious laughs. "Who are you and what have you done with my friend?"
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia

Female

View user profile

Click on the gifs

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinjaku on 1/14/2018, 4:16 pm

OOC: I'm sooo sorry bout the wait, I was swamped with exams and I'm preparing for my next assignment.

BIC: Jin scowled at her reaction, "Don't try it" He growled out wondering why he even bothered trying to be nice in the first place.

Still scowling, Jin ignored the others in the cabin who were still gawking at the two, "How were your holidays". Jin asked in a slightly gentler tone which still sounded monotone, only someone who knew him like Dayami would be able to detect the slight change in his tone of voice.
Jinjaku

Male

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: